August 2016 – May 2020
Film Communications Graduate from Savannah Arts Academy
– Attended Savannah Arts Academy as a Film/Communications major.
– Held leadership positions and participated in several school clubs, including the yearbook staff, National Honors Society, and being the social media manager for my school’s chapter of FBLA.
December 2018 – August 2021
Administrative Intern at Deming Law Firm
– Streamlined our client management system by creating a new way to add clients into the datatbase, fielding incoming calls to the receptionist, and organize closed cases.
– Worked with both paralegals and attorneys to complete administrative work, such as the organization of files, management of social media, collection of reviews from previous clients, and referrals.
Client Team Member for the American Marketing Association
– Built a customized marketing plan for FanzCollectibles in order to grow brand awareness and sales, including sample posts for various social media sites.
– Participated in weekly meetings with FanzCollectibles’ executive board to progress the campaign and receive feedback.
May 2022 – November 2022
Marketing Coordinator at Team Callahan
– Planned and executed multiple client networking events, giveaways, and donation drives, which resulted in the generation of hundreds of leads, almost $7,000 raised for local non-profits, and further local name recognition for the Team.
– Revitalized and clarified our Team’s message through a weekly online web series, daily social media posts, and a bi-weekly e-newsletter.
– Worked in content marketing and social media marketing to drive traffic to the Team website in order to generate leads.
January 2023 – April 2023
Finalist in the 2023 Terry Digital Marketing Competition
– Worked with a $500,000 budget to promote The Home Depot’s Online Project Guides and created a plan resulting in an estimated 16,500,000 impressions and $2,012,311 in generated revenue.
– Progressed through several elimination rounds to represent our coaches in a presentation in front of a panel of executive judges for the client at their headquarters.
– Developed multiple planned strategies (both paid and owned) for the campaign, while finding a way to connect social media and a digital experience with the client’s in-store experience.